The purpose of installing a security solution is to provide protection and safety for your computer & online transactions. But when you have more than one security product on the same computer, the system becomes unstable. Its like running a car with two engines and each running in opposite direction.
Most security solution installers automatically detect presence of other security programs and offer you the option to uninstall them.
If you did not remove the other security solutions during the initial installation, follow these steps to remove;
- From the Windows Start screen, locate Control Panel (for example, you can start typing “Control Panel” directly in the Start screen) and then click its icon.
- Click Programs and Features.
- Wait a few moments until the installed software list is displayed.
- Find the name of the program you want to remove and select Uninstall.
- Wait for the uninstall process to complete, then reboot your system.
In case you see error during uninstallation of other security solution from your system, get the uninstall tool from here http://xtendsupport.com/removal-tool/