This issue may occur if the Internet Service Provider (ISP) DNS server does not resolve the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) addresses.
This article will help you to avoid the error message Page cannot be Displayed when you browse the Internet:
1. Change the DNS Server
2. Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
3. Click Network Connections.
4. Right-click Local Area Connection, and then click Properties.
5. Click Internet Protocol (TCP/IP), and then click Properties.
6. Click Use the Following DNS server Addresses.
7. Type valid addresses for Preferred DNS Server and Alternate DNS Server, and then click OK.