Ensure the device and your computer are the correct distance apart – not too far and not too near. For the correct distance, refer to the device instructions.
Remove and then reinstall the device:
- Click the Windows Start Button, and the Control Panel.
- Click Hardware and Sound, and then Bluetooth Devices.
- Select the device that is not working , and click Remove.
- Click Add, press the reset button on the device , place a checkmark in the My device is set up and ready to be found checkbox, and then click Next.
- Follow the on screen wizard instructions.
The device may have too many connections. Either wait the device is less busy, or set the other devices so they are not discoverable. For information on how to turn off discoverability, refer the device instructions.
Ensure other devices that use radio frequencies (for example, microwave ovens, cordless phones, and 802.11 wireless networks) are not creating interference. Try moving the device that is not working farther away from other devices.
Click: For walk through support